Advance Child Tax Credit Payment Portal

The Portal to be unenrolled from the Advance Child Tax Credit payments is active. The deadline to unenroll from the July payment has already passed, but you can make the change for the remaining payments. Use this link to get the the portal, as well as additional information regarding the payments.

Some things to note:

1. You will need an existing IRS username, or an account (you will have the option to create one if you do not already have one) in order to access the portal.
2. Once you are unenrolled from receiving the advance payments, you can not re-enroll at this time. There may be an option to do so in September.
3. If you filed your most recent return jointly, BOTH SPOUSES MUST UNENROLL. If only one spouse is unenrolled, you will still receive half of the advance payment.

If you have any additional questions, please contact our office.